Television, film companies and photographers are welcome to use Arbeia Roman Fort as a location for filming or a photo shoot.
If you would like more information with regards to filming please contact email@example.com or (0191) 277 2152.
What's been filmed at our venues before?
- Music video for band 'Crooked Hands' - Stephenson Railway Museum
- Channel 4's Rome Wasn't Built in a Day - Arbeia Roman Fort
- National Geographic's Explorer - Segedunum Roman Fort
- BBC 2's History Cold Case - Great North Museum: Hancock
- ITV's Vera - Discovery Museum & Segedunum Roman Fort
- BBC 3's Don't Tell the Bride - Discovery Museum
- BBC1's Flog It! - Discovery Museum
- BBC 1's Who Do You Think You Are? - Tyne & Wear Archives
- BBC 1's Inspector George Gently - Discovery Museum
- CITV's BBC bitesize - Great North Museum: Hancock
- CBeebies My First - Great North Museum: Hancock
We require a copy of your public liability insurance certificate (must be to the value of £5 million) for our records.
Please read our health and safety document as we have some limitations that may be relevant to your filming.
NORTHERN FILM & MEDIA is the North East’s creative Industries Development agency, supporting Media businesses with Television and filming production within the region.