Television, film companies and photographers are welcome to use Arbeia Roman Fort as a location for filming or a photo shoot.
NORTHERN FILM & MEDIA is the North East’s creative Industries Development agency, supporting Media businesses with Television and filming production within the region.
If you would like more information with regards to filming please contact email@example.com or (0191) 277 2152.
What's been filmed at our venues before?
- Music video for band 'Crooked Hands' - Stephenson Railway Museum
- Channel 4's Rome Wasn't Built in a Day - Arbeia Roman Fort
- National Geographic's Explorer - Segedunum Roman Fort
- BBC 2's History Cold Case - Great North Museum: Hancock
- ITV's Vera - Discovery Museum & Segedunum Roman Fort
- BBC 3's Don't Tell the Bride - Discovery Museum
- BBC1's Flog It! - Discovery Museum
- BBC 1's Who Do You Think You Are? - Tyne & Wear Archives
- BBC 1's Inspector George Gently - Discovery Museum
- CITV's BBC bitesize - Great North Museum: Hancock
- CBeebies My First - Great North Museum: Hancock
We require a copy of your public liability insurance certificate (must be to the value of £5 million) for our records.
Please read our health and safety document as we have some limitations that may be relevant to your filming.